Posts by bambell
168 posts total, newest first.
3 M60 retail codes, must get away FASTLY ~ 15 bucks the piece and the first is $10O_oin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hooo my goodness, that jacuzzi is amazing..everybody should have one!!
My neighbor was looking at me, lol, I was like, tututut; I'm a rich bastard ;p haaa...jacuzzi....trade my lvl 35 134 retail for an retail codein Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Keep it to me, please, Springfield!
PM me the details also please: dinnars, premium, guns, ratio..3 M60 retail codes, must get away FASTLY ~ 15 bucks the piece and the first is $10O_oin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - That dude thought all U were V and a O a 0, haa..waste 2 codes out of his mistakes.
I'll put my 25 codes soon on eBay, I would sell tem $20, but there's a dude who sold 6 codes $40, so I really don't know.IVERSON IS A FACKING SCAMMERin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Would be highly surprising.
Get some solid proofs.Any1 plan on buying retail..in WarRock - International Hacks - Wow..that's too cheap.
Though, what you must know is that 13 bucks, on Amazon, are for used version of the game; let's bet the code is used (well this is what is written).
Brand New is $19+tx+shipping.
Come out to,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.