Posts by Johnsnew
21 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft MSDN Keys Shopin Shops - A big thanks to zooch for the fast and extremely friendly service, was patient and gave me an affordably cheap price on a windows 10 key. much love.Microsoft MSDN Keys Shopin Shops - Hey, just added you on skype.
-ShicketyShickMicrosoft Windows/Office/all Shop √OFFICE RESTOCKED √CHEAP √EASY √VOUCHEDin Shops - Hi, just added you.
Account Name: nightninja788
Display Name: ShicketyShick(i'm back) Free GFXin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Mokou-Sama;10635495]title says free gfx, but then u ask us to buy a 1AUD service.
top kek m8 r8 8/88[/Q
Nice comment, kekekek.
If you read the listed comments above I obviously have made people the 'free' GWhat do you think about my portfolio so far?in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Organized Chaos;10927299]Fucking horrible...
Just a bunch of shabby ass text
And half-assed design shit I could puke out in 2 seconds.[/QUOTE]
I guess so, but he does do a decent job adding line work with his "lo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.