Posts by SpectroJin
7 posts total, newest first.
Eu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Legendary Referrals;9225051]goodluck, 30 euro is a pretty good offer for a decent account.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot !Eu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=The Dark Angel;9225033]I need money tonight,tommorow morning,but hardly,And I was not intending to do ayny business with a member with 5 posts,so yea,we're using a OMM for sure.Add me on skype if interested,I willEu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=invisionize;9224813]add me on skype, invisionize[/QUOTE]
Im not doing anything outside website,post your offer if u want here :)Eu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=The Dark Angel;9224677]I need money reaalllyyyyyyy fast,will you buy or not?[/QUOTE]
Im not in a hurry no thanks and by telling me fast u talk like a scammer ^^ thanks dont trade with scammers xDEu Ranked Account , 30€ max prefer many champs and few skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=The Dark Angel;9224538]EUNE,68 champs Silver 4
Battle Bunny Riven,Astronaout Teemo,Leopard Nidalee,Riot Graves,Bad Santa Veigar And Angler Jax [/QUOTE]
Thanks for offer i keep in mind!
Looking for more offers !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.