Posts by dweevil01
161 posts total, newest first.
[1.5.2 | OptiFine] EMERALD [Reis Minimap| Great aura | Bypasses | Click Gui]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me, or does the client also feel a bit... laggy?
In a different client, I average 120ish fps, but in this one I average 30fps.
Yes, the graphic settings are lowered, no nothing else is going on in the backgro[1.5.2 | OptiFine] EMERALD [Reis Minimap| Great aura | Bypasses | Click Gui]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't save my keybindings when I close the client. Is there a command I should be typing after I set them, or what?[1.6.2] Obsidian Client [Optifine][Rei's Minimap]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Is Fast-Heal detectable through nocheat, and does it basically heal you faster than normally with hunger = full?
Auto-block: Is there a way to increase the attack speed? When using it, the user seems to attack a bit slow[1.5.2 | OptiFine] EMERALD [Reis Minimap| Great aura | Bypasses | Click Gui]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - what's the difference between Auto Eat and Auto Soup?
Also, is the faster regen null in NC servers?[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifinein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Just me being skeptical and all, but will it be fine to use the nodus 9.9 on a minez server, or do they have some space magic that autodetects changed .jar files
Showing the 5 most recent posts.