Posts by superev

15 posts total, newest first.

The last rep bot you will ever need (Hopefully)[working on le bot 8.4]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=GHOSTKILL190;12418897]Where would I place "MouseClickDrag, left, 331, 276, 331, 396" (The line where it has (Send 4347) is the quest I wanted to get rep for...) Still quite confused on what to do..[/QUOTE] The last rep bot you will ever need (Hopefully)[working on le bot 8.4]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - --WORKING ONLY ON CARBON 1.8-- I made another version of the bot that solves this problem and is around 3 times quicker if you msg me I can send it to you Nvm i'l just upload here for everyone all you need to do is openThe last rep bot you will ever need (Hopefully)[working on le bot 8.4]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=CCaspain;12408304]Is this member only?[/QUOTE] No --ten chars--The last rep bot you will ever need (Hopefully)[working on le bot 8.4]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ImThrowingMyLifeAway;12405605]Dunno why it's considered a bot with an [ahem rather simple] AHK script, manual op > AHK. /gewd 10/10 share though.[/QUOTE] Yeah your not wrong about the simple part and manual beinThe last rep bot you will ever need (Hopefully)[working on le bot 8.4]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - note: I only tested this on my computer but I assume since all of autohotkey is relative it should work on any but who knows maybe it doesn't. I made an autohotkey script to do the quest/ merge shop glitch with malorie

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us