Posts by DeadElements
5 posts total, newest first.
Extreme Hacking Public Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - leeched from I G 4 L lmaooo[Release] Working Wallhack+Speedhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'll try this as soon as its approved =) 4th post wewtokay.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Oh my, looks a bit like people are getting desperate! xD
Nah, but, you should show a bit of your work. Gte people to trust you more, to know you more. A pub hack is always an option, but as the others said, get dave to MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yea so it doesn't work for me. I follow the exact steps that are posted- Renamed the dll and exe(both same name) and I right click the exe and say run as admin because I'm on vista. It comes up with a little window(the i
Showing the 4 most recent posts.