Posts by Sikas
5 posts total, newest first.
RapidFire help with existing SRCin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - So how do we run that script in iw4m? :OALterIWnet ExternalBoxESP Remakein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I can get everything else to work EXCEPT for the aimbot. Whenever I would right click to aim, the gun would aim else where on the screen. It'd snap to a certain direction and it'd be no where near the opposing player... crack skidrow problemin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - You have a crack for a different ripped copy of Black Ops. You have a Black Ops (By Jazzy).. Like wtf is that? Skidrow Crack works BEST with their RIP. If it doesn't work, then obviously you're at fault. :P
Download a BalterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - When playing on the dedicated servers that people are hosting.. ESP doesn't work. :( UAV works fine though, so that definitely helps. <3alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - How come I have to tick my options for 'Hax' everytime the map changes? Is there a way you can keep the options enabled while the map changes? I play CoD in windowed mode, and I have to alt tab everytime map changes.. xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.