Posts by Scim4niac
5 posts total, newest first.
ESP 31/1/2014in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=visii0n;9277335]keeps saying at the end of the line: Hack is detected! it doesnt start... i used byte changer etc. nothing worked[/QUOTE]
It is intended to mean that the hack is detected. If everyone else is gettiHow can I get keyboard inputs from user c++?in C++/C Programming - It's better to create a thread specifically for capturing key events (so it doesn't freeze the flow of your program).
for exemple:
#include <cstdio> // faster than streams
#include <windows.h>
DWORD WINAPI capESP 31/1/2014in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - It still works quite well for me. The only problem I had was with the item unlocker, I was spawning bare hands when I used an item I didn't have :vBF4 Memory Reader.in Coders Lounge - Hello guys. I've been thinking of making those BF4 hacks. I'd like to know what tool you guys use to read its memory.
Also, a good place to lear how to use this tool would help, in case it's note CE, because everybody knHelp with coding.in Coders Lounge - Just one thing must be said. Each language has it's pros and cons.
C/C++ is the most completeand used programming language used nowadays, and most of the games in this forum are made on it or are better to hack through
Showing the 5 most recent posts.