Posts by monkeybook
107 posts total, newest first.
Fenix V11.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The hack is crashing the game before the loading screen comes up.... Win 7 x64Fenix V11.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Anybody else unable to download the attachment?
The link loads but nothing downloads.... Using chrome.Recruiting People for The Pixel Mmo (Coders, Testers, Web designers, Texture Makers,in Game Development - Name : Ross
Age : 18
What you want to do : Coding, Testing, anything else I'm capable of
have you had experience like this before? : I have programmed in java and C++ and I have also made a few small games in MMF2.
SkypeProgramming Job Requestin Coders Lounge - I'm willing to hire somebody to hack a game by the name of "War Thunder". If you are unfamiliar with this game, it is a shooting game in planes. I am looking for only an aimbot. Nothing crazy. Just Right Click or Middle Alocohol Vs Weedin Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Empire;7131458]
Well the problem is that alcohol really does take its toll on the economy as well. Accidents, killings, any number of vandalism/fights/small crimes while drunk. Not to mention the poor decisions m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.