Posts by Chairforce
8 posts total, newest first.
Project Multi Tool 1.6 For Ghosts [3.7.6.X]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SammyDoge1;9348747]
Try running it as admin, i've heard someone else with this problem after running it as admin it worked, give it a shot. /gewd[/QUOTE]
I just must have bad luck. Ran it as admin, and entered iProject Multi Tool 1.6 For Ghosts [3.7.6.X]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9347567]
Change them again.
Play a match/level up.
There might have been some problems with stats saving../mmz[/QUOTE]
Doesn't work unfortunately. After I change the stats, I usually play 3-4 matches, Project Multi Tool 1.6 For Ghosts [3.7.6.X]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - After using this hack, my stats no longer appear, so now, everyone automatically thinks I hack. I don't really care about being called a hacker, but I would like to be able to see my stats?Request Ghosts Hacks/Trainers/Addressesin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Title: Stats Resetter
Description: To reset stats and start fresh
Design: ClassicProject Multi Tool 1.6 For Ghosts [3.7.6.X]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - what count is the timeplayed in? seconds? minutes? etc??
Thanks for the good hack!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.