Posts by retardedguywhoyoudont
3 posts total, newest first.
Good Troll/money making ideain Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - So, I had a pretty good idea. It wouldn't be fun to do, it would get pretty boring. But I always wondered what would happen.
Basically, you buy a new CS:GO account. You get some people from a high rank, and tell them Bayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 22/11/2014 [ESP, Crosshair] <3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yeah... my CSGO updated today (22/11) aswell as the 21/11 update. Basically, team ESP is the same as Enemy, so you don't know who is who, and the sizes of the ESP are completely off making it seem they are nearer or furtBayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 20/11/2014 [ESP, Crosshair] <3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hack still works. I reccon it won't get detected atleast for 4 days. That is, if no noobs make it obvious.
I hashchange everytime I use hacks, and used this one last night. No VAV ban yet for me.Raven & Flufferr's Public ESP!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Does it have to be run in fullscreen??? Looking forward to this.T_T Ultra Lightin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Why in Gods name does this have to be run in windowed mode...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.