Posts by chestnutteepee
3 posts total, newest first.
Twinmacro v0.9 (Macro+Quickswitch)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Haha okay thanks for letting me know. For the macro side, it doesn't seem to lower the recoil. I will try stuff around though, thanks again.Twinmacro v0.9 (Macro+Quickswitch)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Oh now it works because of the admin thing, first time didn't work for some reason but I do have an issue with it. When I snipe it doesn't shoot sometimes when aimed in. Also for the macro side, doesn't work at all. ThanTwinmacro v0.9 (Macro+Quickswitch)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hello, I just tried it out and it seems to not work. Does it not work for windows 8?
While I am in game it does nothing but when I am out of game and click on something, I can see the quickchange.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.