Posts by impulsed
3 posts total, newest first.
I lost my VIP access without any Hacks to downloadin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - this needs to be closed. I found out the reason why. I have VIP on my another account with the same name, and I didn't know I was signing in the wrong account.I lost my VIP access without any Hacks to downloadin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I have proof that I bought VIP, I still have my reciept from paypal. And don't be calling people choob and flame them they didn't buy vip. I got hard proof and I also had posted more than 1 post, I think my account I lost my VIP access without any Hacks to downloadin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I just went back to mpgh to see if there is an update on vip hacks but then found out my vip access is no more. What's the deal, 20 bucks for no hacks and no vip forum access I think I am being ripped off. I don't wan
Showing the 3 most recent posts.