Posts by Fingerhut3
5 posts total, newest first.
SeNsoR Stats Injector v1.5in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xdoppelkeks;9985812]the hack is not working for me every time I press disable data validation I get this error
See the end of this message for [/I]details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this Calling Cards, Emblems & Camo UNLOCK Tool V1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Acheanr459;9968759]ugh so I d/l and gave it a try just like the YouTube video shows. When I switch to the program and press the buttons and switch back to the game, nothing has changed. how do you get this program[AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] DArK's PCXRPC 3.0 (Unlock All and KF5 30k XP)in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - 30k XP still working fine.Logitech mouse: Battlefield4 macros '.xml' profilesin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=professor315;9518624]For sure it works, something you are doing wrong.
G500 and G400 middle click mouse button is the same.[/QUOTE]
Okay, i'll test it again in some minutes... maybe it's only a conflict betweeLogitech mouse: Battlefield4 macros '.xml' profilesin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - "Press the mouse center button to enable it. Press it again to disable it."
Just tried this new suppressed-macro on my G400. What do you mean with "mouse center button"? Do you mean a click on the mouse wheel? If yes, i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.