Posts by nickmouse9
27 posts total, newest first.
Snipersin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - let me tell you how it is.
1. don't play non-HC, you'll never have to use the m95.
2. semi auto snipers are fail, don't even pick them up.
3. ALWAYS use magnum ammo on your recon class (99% 1 shot kills)
4. i preferExternal BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I am still having the same problem. Look in my signiture to see, I don't have the "toolbar" on the top like I should, it just partially appears on the bottom left of the screen. Changing the resolution doesn't help, moviExternal BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=xaris;2330320][/quote]go to options -> video -> change resolutionExternal BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I have been using this hack flawlessly for a couple weeks now, but lately it has been glitching. As you can see in the picture in my signiture, I don't get the normal "toolbar" on the top like I should, but only a much s[SOLVED]VAC Questionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - If I get banned, any idea how long until it will be? I'm going to stop playing for a little bit, I don't want to waste time on a game I will most likely not be able to play again on PC. If I do get banned, is there anywa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.