Posts by Vampire525
5 posts total, newest first.
Which Class & Instruction for melee range?in Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Blueblood1;9679306]Thanks man, I have DotNET reflector but i prefer .NETReflector with ReflexIL.[/QUOTE]
Your Welcome!, yeah I meant to say .NETReflector with ReflexIL.Which Class & Instruction for melee range?in Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Blueblood1;9679221]Which Class and Instruction do i need to change to edit the players Melee range? I know how to edit it but I gave up trying to find it.[/QUOTE]
MeleeStats.getRange
Delete All
Add - OpCode ldc.r[NEW] LR Melee + SpeedCrouch + NoSpread + NoRecoil [NEW}in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - THANKS FOR THE CLIENT MAN ! IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THIS !KronkBoxer v0.2 - RotMG MULTIBOXER - Issues Fixed, Mouse Support, Control Padin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - when I try to launch the clients they open in notepadAuto Ranking 21.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - nice this sounds like one of the best bots ever made
Showing the 5 most recent posts.