Posts by Mvan12
11 posts total, newest first.
How would I go about thisin Visual Basic Programming - Ok, well ill research into it, thanks heaps for everything man!!!How would I go about thisin Visual Basic Programming - Ok, that worked a charm, thanks!!
For the first picture, its a list of people using my program.How would I go about thisin Visual Basic Programming - first image - puu.sh / 6Jm1Y
second image - puu.sh / 6Jqpu
so in the first picture, that box is separate to the flash game, and shows the current people on the program ive made (However that example is from the old defuHow would I go about thisin Visual Basic Programming - Also came across another problem, if you could possibly help out with? Thanks heaps again.223929How would I go about thisin Visual Basic Programming - Using the program. And I cant post pictures like that as I cannot post links.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.