Posts by Jorj
13 posts total, newest first.
[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v2.4 - Fixed Glow ESP, Flashed Checks, Offsets Updatedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i used it in the last week and im still not banned.(i used it today too cuz I did not see the posts) :(PolyHack Radar and Triggerbot [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=exeless;10411258]I just played 1 competitive and it said in chat "Vac has detected a cheater in this match", I instantly closed it, and I can play again after, will I get VAC banned soon?
(I have to say I had thiMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - works perfect udPhoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - you need hashchanger ?Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Minerlucker;10267259]lol you too? btw. got a cooldown now 2hrs...[/QUOTE]
what is this ?
is detected?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.