Posts by kabilin
46 posts total, newest first.
The newest sig i madein Showroom - [quote=OO7;802059]Youre friend's gonna laugh at this one...[/quote]
She told me to put a playboy stuff in there and to make it sexy... I tried my best... and it took me a while
[quote=mandude;802226]7/10 good idea poorThe newest sig i madein Showroom - http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zulock12345/Mrs.jpg
Please tell me how to fix the crap with the outline of the girl... i tried so hard but couldnt figure it out. Could you tell me thanks in advance. it was for A crappy but will have to do for now sigin Showroom - http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zulock12345/kab-sig.gif
A sig I have just made and it's crappy I know... But I was to bored to even complete it... One I get unbored and get around to it. I will probably finisThe signatures I madein Showroom - Um.. I like being a furry and those two furry girls are slaves as you can see which shows my other side that im a slave master and there is no bestiality in this... if there was it would be sex anyways... i dont care whaDo not ask people to make hacks!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - ya true, but i made this topic for people that want a better site and faster hacks is to not bother people on it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.