Posts by IME
109 posts total, newest first.
Fucking noobs.in Flaming & Rage - In the recent patch, many douchebags blame nexon for lag.
I think its fucking time for them to upgrade their PCs made for windows 98. I did and guess what? NO FUCKING LAG. from what I learned, lag is rarly on nexons endmy mind = blownin General - Dammit, thanks to you, my finger had a late-term abortion, then commited suicide, then the doctors had to cut it off because of cancer.
:mad:Merry christian christmasin General - [quote=ClapBangKiss;1425596]should be getting some presents today then![/quote]
I got my present today.
a snow storm and early release and NO HOMEWORK!!
o ya. i blew shit up in science.Who Will Be In Super Bowlin General - It's actually 44-0 now... Vikings are pwning the Giants hardWho Will Be In Super Bowlin General - Vikings have a chance, cuz right now, they are owning the NY Giants hard (17-0 current score) and the Giants won the SB 2 years ago.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.