Posts by the_maynard
9 posts total, newest first.
Offset patterns?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hi! Looking at old code, I sometimes see that people found offsets using strange pattern-matching constructs like these:
// Glow offset
DWORD gpStart = mem.FindPatternArr(modClient.dwBase, modClient.dwSize, "xx????Glow ESP [Undetected]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Jme;10764565]
i would like to say never but who knows, its impossible to say! if you were to use a private build that is not on public forum, it would never get VACed[/QUOTE]
Source code would go a long way towNotFire - Glow ESP updated -in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Alright, thanks again! I'll definitely use engima. Interestingly, when I go to protect Merccy's old ESP with engima, it shows the EXACT SAME signature as when I go to protect mine, even though there are pretty significanNotFire - Glow ESP updated -in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Good to know, thank you so much. Last question, and it might be a dumb one -- do you recommend the use of things like Enigma or VMProtect? Or can VAC see that you're using one of these tools, thereby making it easier to NotFire - Glow ESP updated -in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks for getting back to me Eternality! I've been tweaking things etc., but I didn't know if VAC only scanned for a signature or if it looked at other things -- for example, memory contents to see if you were enabling
Showing the 5 most recent posts.