Posts by WTFXD185
365 posts total, newest first.
14.1 The Sprite Client *Sprite World Noclip**With and Without Fullscreen*in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dg123;8277092]id love dat no loading screen.
---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------
pretty sure it's hexed[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I'm going to release my mod loader fo14.1 The Sprite Client *Sprite World Noclip**With and Without Fullscreen*in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hux;8276551]approved..[/QUOTE]
Hey hux shouldn't he say whether or not it's a hexed client? I mean it's in the Posting a hack thread sooo...Hexed 14.1 Client No FullScreenin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Give gredits to jNoob...I mean you literally copied and pasted his features so I'm just assuming you took his client and hexed it...The Sprite Client 14.0 NON hexed *SPRITE WORLD WALLHACK*in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=c2k8s;8274048]did you add in the no paralize and no stun by Datcoder?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't say so in the features, therefore he did not do that.14.0 Hacked client - Real client - With Inventory viewer (and a bunch of stuff)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kimberg;8273165]Thank you,but for me autoaim don't work,autonexus,item viewer and other things work fine,maybe i need to toggle it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah just click I. You need to toggle it whenever you use a portal or g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.