Posts by AurumHD
4 posts total, newest first.
CA NA/ COL 4 88%/110 PERMS + EPICS/1.5 Million GP / DREAM ACCOUNT - $145 Usd +in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - This account has been sold, please lock the thread.Selling 2LT4 | 18 Perms | 1 Million GP | Trusted 40+ Vouches | M4A1 DW | Phoenix |in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Smooth transaction, vouch!Combat Arms account High Level+90 day Speed Gear {CHEAP}in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I can't post pics, link or locally so PM here or on Skype for pics and/or proof of ownershipCombat Arms account High Level+90 day Speed Gear {CHEAP}in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling my beloved Combat Arms account that I've had for more than 3 years now, all the gear comes with it, and I have 90 day speed gear with 80+ days left on everything, in my inventory I have 2 perms and many gp, xCHEAP Migrated Minecraft Accounts! :D $0.20 each! Cheaper in bulk!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm interested in the account with the cape, I'd go first since you're trusted enough, I will offer you 15$
Showing the 5 most recent posts.