Posts by Mugam3r
464 posts total, newest first.
Sex VS Basketballin General - Basket, since I have literally no interest in sex im just fucked (excuse the pun) up that way.How to Sleep Fast(Useful Tutorial)Part (1)in General - TL;DR
10charsWorst Possible Way To Diein General - Perhaps gettin your fingernails torn off leading into skinning of only your fingers repeated punches to your face (why not) constant fire burning your feet a knife scraping away at your knee caps having your ears cut offMugam3r BACK Y'ALLin Member Introduction & Return - Wassup, old timer here used to be quite active on MPGH a long time ago back for some more action here hopefully what can I say this is the only forum I've ever really been active on! Good to be back! :)SwiftH ack NA CF 4/16/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - to the people complaining bout no 1hit kill grow some balls? jesus christ its already easy as hell to do good in CF without hacks and you need 1hit kill?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.