Posts by sbvef1
5 posts total, newest first.
Fenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You're not understanding what I'm saying. Let me rephrase it, yes you can get it working without a crash. It is still detected either way. I'm just telling you my experience, but I guarantee you'll get banned soon. I've Over 2000 KSSN'sin Combat Arms Korea Hacks - Firstly the reason you guys are having trouble obtaining "KSSNs" is due to the fact that it's proper term is an RRN, and anyone giving them out online over third-party means more than likely know what they're talking aboGas = Black screenin Combat Arms Help - Be sure to delete the space between Cl and ass to form the word, "Class". Also, the patch is said to not work for Intel 3000 Graphics, but I just patched a system the night before last that ran an i3 w/ Intel 3K GraphicsFenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've tested this with multiple injectors, including mine, DC's and Ext. Injector. Also tried crypting, and all of the above with 10 accounts since yesterday and the ban average is 10/10 within an average time frame of 3 Fenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The hack is already detected (was working fine a few hours ago), please get a better hooking method (the public ones are terrible) and I recommend a function for MPGH to setup a script on the server to provide cryptograp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.