Posts by A Iex
3 posts total, newest first.
[C#] meh_ Database Editor version Piin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - Eh its purpose might be useful as a shortcut to the database and probably faster to load items if you have a alot of them in your database and less crash rate, unlike the browser. Its a nice release.Level 52 price checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=csatari99;9288753]Don't listen to Namor, he wants to buy it for about 15-20$, then sell it for over 35$.[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I am not listening to him, I invested too much money into this account to sell it forProject Dage - AQW Private Server [BETA]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - This is like the seven server that use's this name since 2009 when I joined the private servers community's Cris forums, AnimeKingdom, Trilliux, etc. and most 80% of the servers running today are a failure because of theLevel 52 price checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hello,
So I have a level 52 account, and I want to sell it for around...90$ - 100$? But I am not sure if the account is worth that much or even more, I will post some useful information about the account, so you can tel
Showing the 4 most recent posts.