Posts by dayzbobsmith
2 posts total, newest first.
YoloMcGee's Vouchesin Vouches - Date: 14/02/14
Other Person involved: Yolomcgee and myself
Item that has been sold/traded: Spawning service and map screenshot
Selling Thread (URL): (on top of thread)
Optional: Awesome service. Super fast. Spawned what Vazor's DayZ Spawning service | MOST mods | Building supplies | Gearin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey dude, you still spawning? I'm keen on:
Screenshot of hacked map
Empty tent
Vehicle parts
Possibly a teleport to a vehicle
This is on a vanilla server that shouldn't have high ping.
If you can do this and are inHello from newbie dayzbobsmithin Member Introduction & Return - What can I say?
Apart from a using a couple of DayZ Mod glitches to my advantage I'm completely new to multiplayer hacking.
Heh, my most extensive game cheating has been in single player Age of Empires or Grand The
Showing the 3 most recent posts.