Posts by MindFuk
226 posts total, newest first.
CHECK ME OUT GUYSin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;8621670]Took you forever you fat fuk[/QUOTE]
Fuck you, I always get banned when I come back.
[QUOTE=Red Shift;8622325]Yes nobody ever gives the real reason. Get with the times /duu[/QUOTE]
FBI raids After 4+ years of coming to MPGHin General - [QUOTE=Hyak;8620101]Oh wow, I remember having a gfx battle with you once upon a time...[/QUOTE]
Just say I won.Reminder: You get more time for pirating than for murderin General - It shows how fucked up the world is. Obviously shit is going bad enough for this kid that he wants to point a gun to his dome and shoot. I look at that picture, and suddenly get happy that although my life might be gray,After 4+ years of coming to MPGHin General - Wow. Banned for two years. Looks like another break from MPGH.fuck youin Spammers Corner - I couldn't sign into Juan. I'm in rehab. I love you David.Arun.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.