Posts by Logichitman
16 posts total, newest first.
AVA accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - What's your skype?A.V.A Account with FIREBIRD+Flying V+ ApCap Weapons!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I added you, add me?Can i borrow someones paypal?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I will screenshare myself to show you that I just need to add money and buy and i'm gone. It has to be from the U.S & verified for my card aka paypal(dot)com/cashCan i borrow someones paypal?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Can i borrow someone's for FREE? Just for 10 min you can un-link your credit card.Can i borrow someones paypal?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hello, i need to store money. You can un-link your credit card I just want to buy someones acc and I need to add my money on and then it'll be off.
Add me on skype if you can help: danth3man921
Showing the 5 most recent posts.