Posts by drepik
275 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Hololens E3in General - Looks really amazing. /gewdMPGH User Levels?in General - [QUOTE]Levels :
Member Level 1: 10-2499
Member Level 2: 2500-4999
Member Level 3: 5000-9999
Member Level 4: 10000+[/QUOTE]
. .Need For Speed E3 Trailerin General - Looks fine, but I hope I will be a great game.Serious questionin General - [QUOTE=Color's Sheep;10619957]Congratulations on l33t /gewd
I never get my posts deleted when it comes to post bans as I don't spam like you /mhu[/QUOTE]
They are hq post, idk why they delete them /mmzWhat if one day you woke up and....in General - [QUOTE=**Seals**;10617346]
I don't care as long as you purchase it for me. Also why would you spend $50 on a forum title ?
[/QUOTE]
25$ for me, 25$ to donate.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=**Seals**;10617346]
Derpik wil
Showing the 5 most recent posts.