Posts by ropsu678
926 posts total, newest first.
Connectionin WarRock Help - Sometimes G1 does it. Too many players on server = G1 disconnect everyone from one server. If you are modem tapping, that might cause it xD. Try what Flash told yaZerohead D3D Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=slayerboyxx;4043810]Not work for Win7 32-bit?[/quote]
Tested. Same problem for me..
[quote=xenocide321;4044075]hey really nice hack wish i could use it but every hack i use it just says failed to inject eveNeed Help ASAP! ALMOST Done Registration!in WarRock Korea Hacks - If you cannot see epshreeman5's picture. Just choose one of them. I've made 2 accounts myself too ^^ Now I don't play it xDWarrock VIP Hacksin WarRock Discussions - We got no VIP coders atm. When we get a good coder there will be VIP hacks hopefully.Atombomb Script (With AtomBazooka!)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=dragonballZkai;4006035]what's speed up?? btw great work;)[/quote]
I quess speed hack. It adds your character's moving speed pretty much :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.