Posts by khizarsaeed44
6 posts total, newest first.
GRP Simple Teleport [ Small Addy Logger included ]in User Services - still don't understandGRP Simple Teleport [ Small Addy Logger included ]in User Services - Invisibility , Visual Ammo modifier ?? how can you please tell me the dont work why ???GRP Simple Teleport [ Small Addy Logger included ]in User Services - [QUOTE=timiostimio;10134822][B]Hi,
I tested the teleport in the shooting range , so don't cry if it doesn't work in a public match. ( Don't tested it in a public match )
The hack functions:
- Your Crosshair won'infinite ammoin User Services - I WANT INFINITE AMMO AND MASSIVE KILL PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU NOT POST THIS DLL PLEASE I WANT THIS !!!!!FlashBerry v1.3.1 Chams/See Cloak/No Recoil/No Clip/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - Yeah and no smoke its too not work !!! I want infinet ammo and massive dll plz .........
Showing the 5 most recent posts.