Posts by Zaiden
4 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R - Wallhack - Chams - Crosshair + Video Tutorialin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Okay. I guess it already been patched because after a few second inside the game (not the lobby nor room), it hang and close the application.BACKD00R - Wallhack - Chams - Crosshair + Video Tutorialin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I've use what Backd00r is using. I put it auto injection and click 'close after inject'. It does that that and give me the pop up of backd00r video but do nothing on my blackshot.BACKD00R - Wallhack - Chams - Crosshair + Video Tutorialin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - But mine didnt do anything.BACKD00R - Wallhack - Chams - Crosshair + Video Tutorialin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Hi Backd00r! Thank you very much for the hack. I watch the video and follow every step that you do but mine for some reason, it didn't crash nor it show the crosshair when blackshot start.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.