Posts by mappings
4 posts total, newest first.
Anyone looking to derank?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Not sure where else to post this but, if there are 4 other people here looking to derank to low silver, post your steam names.
I'm currently DMG so it might take a while.External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/2/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - To both the retards above me, it's not a virus. First of all, it's been approved and a virus scan has been included. Second, coldsoup is fuckin legit.Selling D3+RoS / Minecraft acct / lv 30 LoL acctin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi,
I want to sell my diablo 3 acct (has RoS, lv 70 crusader with decent gear, lv 67 / 60 monk and wizard with a shit gear), a 3 year old MC account and a silver 3 LoL account.
234179
234180
234181
Proof of ownership Selling D3 acct w/ ROS has lv 60 monk / lv 70 crusader / 67 wizardin Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - PM me for any and all info.
Paragon level is 117.
I can't post links apparently but if you want proof of characters / stash and crusader's gear then PM me.
Monk and Wizard have shit tier lvl 60 gear so I wont bother
Showing the 4 most recent posts.