Posts by Boocaptain
6 posts total, newest first.
[Unturned] [Last] Lick Hack 2.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Is the Hack still working as of now?[Unturned] Lick Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - I seem to be unable to pick up items in multiplayer, but in singleplayer I don't have any problems what so ever.[Unturned] Lick Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - I can't seem to pick up the items i spawn, and the cars explode, any help?Unturned Assembly-CSharp Hack [2.1.1]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way that I can make this work with Kunii's unturned hack? I'm not to experienced with this sort of thing but I understand that they are both .dll files, is there a way i can like put them together or somethingCybereal Unturned Teleporter - V1.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - I understand this is completely irrelevant to your hack but I couldn't help but be excited when i saw your profile pic. have you started watching SAO season 2 yet?? Oh my god, if not then you should check it out its fuck
Showing the 5 most recent posts.