Posts by undyingbread4
4 posts total, newest first.
Basic item mod refusing to workin Minecraft Help - Awkward i thought those images wouldn't be linksBasic item mod refusing to workin Minecraft Help - Ok, so i'm making an EXTREMELY basic item for MC. I'm going to texture it and give it properties later. Anyways, after doing everything right (I think) my item refused to show. If someone could help me, they would be amaMinecraft plugin backdoorin Minecraft Help - Posted this on wrong board last time FTW. HOPEFULLY THIS IS RIGHT THIS TIME! Anyways just gonna copy what i had before. Btw i know its already been done.
I'm fairly new to java. What i am trying to do is make a pluginMinecraft plugin backdoorin Minecraft Help - So, this could possibly be the wrong board to post this, but it is minecraft hacking, so i believe it belongs here. Anyways, i aw fairly new to java. What i am trying to do is make a plugin that OnEnable will op me and m
Showing the 4 most recent posts.