Posts by iwasneverhereyaknow
50 posts total, newest first.
BOOSTING FOR A CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE! :) BOOSTING ALL DAY TILL MONDAYin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=menlem;9491023]scammer
he scammed me before[/QUOTE]
and thank god your steam ID is exposed :D
good luck bro, I'll be reporting u for boosting :)Need a good and fast boosterin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=menlem;9491018]scammer !
he scammed me before[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=819236BOOSTING FOR A CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE! :) BOOSTING ALL DAY TILL MONDAYin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=menlem;9491023]scammer
he scammed me before[/QUOTE]
woah. dude you're still around :/ I wonder who in this forum will ever boost you :)
you accused that I scammed you? you asked me to boost you solo for such a sNeed a good and fast boosterin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - add me on skype : iwasneverehereyaknowBOOSTING FOR A CHEAP AND REASONABLE PRICE! :) BOOSTING ALL DAY TILL MONDAYin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Will be boosting anyone with a win/lose ratio of 100% GUARANTEE!
Will only charge 1 CS:GO gift or 3 CS:GO Keys for every 15-20 wins! :)
If you pay a gift, i''ll boost u till the account gets banned and that's 15-20 win
Showing the 5 most recent posts.