Posts by kingpinbp
6 posts total, newest first.
Questions about Club599 sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - nvm i was using sharp develop, but when i tried it with visual studio it worked perectlyHelp please cant convert to wmap.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=EpicRapz;10831907]Arbin12 Just grab the world converter from the Seraph's source. It should work.[/QUOTE]
that doesn't work for me, I've triedQuestions about Club599 sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Pandaman1321;10835850]I Can Solve 2 There Is No Way To Transform On Clubs Source I Have Tried :)
- - - Updated - - -
The World Converter Shouldnt Be Ran As Admin And Other Than That Mine Fixed Itself After BuildClubs source items ?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - None of those sprites are used in the source. If you make your own items you can use them. Finding the custom items in your source isn't that hard, just go to db/data and then open addition.xml and addition2.xml in SharpQuestions about Club599 sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Some things may be added or removed
1. How do you make it so the projectile a weapon shoots out comes back to you (like most of Bes Nut and Geb's projectiles)?
2. How do you fix the world converter? I've seen people say
Showing the 5 most recent posts.