Posts by someone1065
15 posts total, newest first.
PRO HEKKER IS A ALWAIS A SKEMMERin Flaming & Rage - The day I posted this, I was stoned out of my face.PRO HEKKER IS A ALWAIS A SKEMMERin Flaming & Rage - ALWAIS A PRO HEKKER IS A SKEMMER , , NEVER NO HEKKER IS NO SKEMMER
I GET BULLYED BCOZ I TELL MY FWENDS AT SCHOOL DAT I AM A PRO HEKKER
GUIIIS AM I A PRO HEKKER?
#420yoloswagSelling a HP ProLiant DL585 (Physical Server Box) - Run GameServers / Websitesin User Services - Added photo proof of server box----- HUGE STEAM ACCOUNT with (Level 30) and 40 games in totalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=enrico90;9353047]Price?????????[/QUOTE]
---> Offer me <---
I've already been offered £95 for the account, if you can offer higher it's a done deal.----- HUGE STEAM ACCOUNT with (Level 30) and 40 games in totalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ======ANOTHER BUMP=======
Showing the 5 most recent posts.