Posts by Proxy811
53 posts total, newest first.
Fenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I used this 7 hours after release and the game crashed after like 2-3 minutes. Now it bans me when i sign in. I used cipher and extreme injector (enabling stealth mode, scrambling and even MPGH cleaner before running). IFenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Danjey;9311755]How dare you? As SpiralFaded just said, LEARN how to use the good injectors, but if you don't want to, then don't come to write those nonsense. There's no need to lie, here some caps. (I don't use Fenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Danjey;9310734]Well, I cannot say anything but **IS STILL WORKING**, no bans, no kicks, no anything but silent hacking. And that's the key, learn to be a silent hacker, because everybody can report you even if youScratch - works on Windows 8!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Do NOT recommend this hack to anyone as it auto-activates a ghost mode and will probably get you banned. Idk if this shit is intentional or your a big fuck up on your coding but that's what it does. Im running around invNightmare CA[NA] 3.1 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - can't you make a launcher or something so the hack is encrypted, so it doesn't get detected in an hour?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.