Posts by buddyit89
6 posts total, newest first.
Idea!in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=sainzgc;11026446]Check my thread in the hack section. You can farm some RP there but not a lot, i'm actually trying to find ways to raise lots of RP.[/QUOTE]
Ok
I will thanksIdea!in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Which one worked?EAC bypass / how to inject dllin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - I wouldn't say impossible, but VERY unrealistic. Pretty much impossible though.Idea!in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Since they added rp gain to single player has anyone tried hacking it? Like a speed hack, rp increase hack, or just a plain old grinder hack?we need a racing wheel patchin Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=Horror;9632067]I'm afraid we can't just "patch" them to work. You'll just have to wait, but I doubt they'll ever add it.[/QUOTE] ok thanks anyway i will just have to use joytokey for now ohh well
Showing the 5 most recent posts.