Posts by Lightangell
58 posts total, newest first.
Last Update Removed EAC Protocols?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Seems that the games latest patch has undone some of the EAC protocols can anyone confirm this?What hacks are currently working with the EAC?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=LeToilet;9958697]I have one that does. I've gotten over 100 million RP and 200k TP since yesterday. And I'm not even joking.
Search for Cursen's videos on the forums. You can see he has it aswell.
I'm doing What hacks are currently working with the EAC?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - as far as I can see, there is no work around and no hack works now.What hacks are currently working with the EAC?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=TimeTraveler1;9952472]you dont have to unistall it from steam.. i have them both..(and no its the same)[/QUOTE]okay then....What hacks are currently working with the EAC?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - This is one bit of information that I have found out from the Dev's somewhere on the forums. Apparently 15% of their player base does not use steam and for remaining 75% that do use steam, they all have to go through EAC
Showing the 5 most recent posts.