Posts by Epicskunk
76 posts total, newest first.
GIVEAWAY RANDOM DRAGONFABLE CODE FOR FREE FIRST X 30 CLIENTSin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Won a Cupcake Plushie pet from them for Dragonfable. Highly reliable, and quick answers!Thread: [WTS] HEROMART CODE AQW ,AQ3D,DF, ED,MQ ETCin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Recently won a code for a pet for one of the games. Very fast and reliable, I do recommend.S Trainer v3.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=dantehunter;15260977]Renamed as what? I have the same problem but renaming the exe doesnt seem to solve it.[/QUOTE]
I simply renamed it to "Dragonfable S"S Trainer v3.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I still seem to have the black screen problem, any fixes for it?
Edit : Nevermind what I said, the problem fixed itself when I renamed the exe.Spider's Fixed Trainer v2.0 Revamped [++ Skills Editor]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hmm... Dragonfable S now opens up a black screen when starting. The thing is that everything is clickable, even the things in the game, but it is impossible to see anything because of the black screen.
https://ibb.co/jVH
Showing the 5 most recent posts.