Posts by Blased
284 posts total, newest first.
[DETECTED]Solify Free VIP Hackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Solify I lag a bit when I use the UPX version...is it normal?
Taking that...excelent as ever!
You have my thanks ;)
Edit: Didnt try the other...would make any diference?Coogle's Menu 6.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Guys try a diferent injector and run everything as admin.
Edit: Again, great job coogle ;) keep it going dude.CA HACK lykeNOlimit v0.5 UNDETECTED! Slimmer & Betterin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Evil-Pancake;2534323]Game close while ingame
I guess Detected?[/quote]
Its not detected. He just had a problem while coding it. You need to be patience...he will release a new version soon.
By the way...befo-o's Simple ShopHackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Its working for me!Great job.
By the way choobs...while connecting after login...press F10 and keep it till you get connected
o-o maybe you should add that information in the main post.
Great job and you have mShophack and much more! BulletCashin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=sagge1;2441700]Im using perx as admin...[/quote]
You have my thanks!Using PerX and its up and running!
P.S. Thank you for the hack buddy ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.