Posts by Bersteiger
240 posts total, newest first.
sell almost end game accin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Can you provide pictures of the "good whites" ?Looking for a cheap account. (Rare pet max pref)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - added you, might have something c:google is dead now stop posting about it plsin Marketplace Talk - Where did you get the information from that they wait to review your packae lmaoIM Nicknames / Descriptionsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Allura;13709180]Would like to add notes on people's usernames. For example, if I saw that a user was blacklisted on the marketplace, I immediately no longer trust them. Therefore, I can add a note like "only accepIM Nicknames / Descriptionsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Raple;13702798]Easily could be abused, like changing a scammer's name to someone else or something similar in a report.
Still a good idea if it is implemented correctly.[/QUOTE]
Maybe make the original name disp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.