Posts by Lostmiget
11 posts total, newest first.
Why does my Combat Arms Keep Crashing?in Combat Arms Help - tried thaat...Why does my Combat Arms Keep Crashing?in Combat Arms Help - Yeah but still, atleast 1 of those hacks should have worked should they not?
LIke come on, your tellin me nobody else has windows 7 64 bit??Why does my Combat Arms Keep Crashing?in Combat Arms Help - All of them
Trinity, NOOBHACK, coolguy, 3 different auto onsWhy does my Combat Arms Keep Crashing?in Combat Arms Help - Okay So this is what happens
I open PerX
Inject to Engine.exe
Hack Starts
All is good i hack for 5 minutes
Game Crashes
WHY?!?
Its pissing me off,
Cause i have always used hacks and im addicted and its not working!!Why does my Combat Arms Keep Crashing?in Combat Arms Help - Are you stupid? I SAID I TRIED BOTH AND MY GAME STILL CRASHES!
WHY?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.