Posts by pristit
35 posts total, newest first.
Zygor & Dugi Retail | Classicin World of Warcraft Add Ons - [QUOTE=NightWalking;15307620]https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/hlsx1w17uy
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-analysis/NWVmYjk5OTRhN2EwZGU2MjZjMTIzYzNmNTYyYTg1Y2U6MTY2NzAzNDAxNg==
meme Hero Could you approvOsu! Multi Tool v0.3fin osu! Cheats & Hacks - The Relax+aimbot is really inaccurate.. it misses alot from the 5 songs I tried(4-5 stars) seems to be in delay or drags the clicksScripthook module [Lua File Stealer]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Joining a server with the dll injected causes the game to crash, it does get the addons etc but still crashesHow To Use A Hack In GMod. *I'm New To Gmod!!!*in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Since no one actually wants to help:
1. Get the code for the hack you want
2. copy&paste it into notepad++
3. save as "hack.lua" and put into Garrysmod/garrysmod/lua/
4. go ingame type lua_openscript_cl hack.lua
5.hack.Salsa Hack, Working Aimbot, ESP, Menu and Triggerbot.in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - The Chams and ESP worked, although in DarkRP if I'm holding out keys/hands it opens the gesture menu which cant be closed, other than that worked just fine
Showing the 5 most recent posts.