Posts by Kealthos
6 posts total, newest first.
Should Choobs Be Able To Download Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Seeing things like this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat_arms_europe_hacks/58762-about_hacking.html
[quote=crazy-tatar]When there was a hack i was very well in playing but now? im playing like a noob so when comes aShould Choobs Be Able To Download Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=m3;707674]You fail. I'm against this post limit since it was first introduced just because of choobs like you that spam. But, if it should ever be reinstated, 20 posts should be the maximum limit. Because of spammShould Choobs Be Able To Download Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=m3]Well 20+ posts or 1 post a day would be reasonable. Anything more and we have spam.[/quote]
The day you make it happen, I will begin to spam till 20 posts... That is a FACT. As I said before, if people have Should Choobs Be Able To Download Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree with cracker, and in addition, if you release your hack 'public'... why would you require any requirement? I mean, even if a choob got 100 posts, that would mean that he helped you in any way? Of course not...
EHacksheild Eu Research (By SilentRunner)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=danni24]almoggg666 stfu u noob asss israel noob playing smart guy u are noob like obama asss hole[/quote]
Shall we applause your comment danni24?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.