Posts by robbyd
0 posts total, newest first.
..:::| BF3 By McD20 v5.0 Final | Hotkeys | OneShotKill | Aimbot | ESPBoxes |:::...in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hehe finnaly i got banned :) .I wasn't too obvious with the hack,i only used the Box and that's it :)
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server..:::| BF3 By McD20 v5.0 Final | Hotkeys | OneShotKill | Aimbot | ESPBoxes |:::...in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JoblessGaming;9588311]It is clearly detected for me -
Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'JoblessHD' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (AIMBOT) #54002[/QU71Vision (Wallhack)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - OMG this is exactly what i was looking for :) ESP Only...but can you explain some of the features like xHair,PowerHack,Time,Warnings etc? I would appreciateReUpload BF3 By McD20 v4.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ilikeupsp;9585541]I just need HP and ESP, how should I do?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunetly McD made the hack without letting us enabling and disabling the functionsReUpload BF3 By McD20 v4.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Brize;9584371]Ye.
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: Behinduson AEK971 hs/k: 72.96%[/QUOTE]
I've played several conquest rounds,i had kills between 30 an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.