Posts by XGelite
1,344 posts total, newest first.
[Help]Unable to Suspend a Thread.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=fuked;3341535]Thanks for your reply but I don't use VB.Net.
If that works, Great addition to this thread!
I want to do this in VB6. Do you have any idea as why it isn't working?
I don't receive any errors with myBOOM!Ha! miss me?in Visual Basic Programming - Ha ha miss me? Doesn't look like much has changed. Ive been busy very busy, and sort of lost interest in posting. but C# section now? That is awesome. I may be active again just because of that.
Sorry for the spam Ne[Release] sysFix v.5 {Stable Beta}in Visual Basic Programming - Look's cool.
Gui need improvement.[Opinions] Obfuscation/Safe Releasesin Visual Basic Programming - You do know there is a search button?
but yes. Thats called obfuscation. There is a topic all about it. Ive used skaters. I like it a lot. they have a light version : freeware obfuscator Skater .NET Obfuscator for VisHealth Care reformin General - its bullshit.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.